SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund is India's largest bank sponsored mutual fund with an investor base of over 3 million. SBI Mutual Fund is a joint venture between the State Bank of India, India's largest banking enterprise and Societe Generale Asset Management of France, one of the world's leading fund management companies.
Since its inception SBI Mutual Fund has launched thirty-two schemes and successfully redeemed fifteen of them. SBI Mutual Fund schemes have consistently outperformed benchmark indices. SBI Mutual is the first bank-sponsored fund to launch an offshore fund - Resurgent India Opportunities Fund.
Presently, SBI Mutual Fund manages over Rs. 17000 crores of assets. The fund has a network of 100 collection branches, 26 investor service centres, 28 investor service desks and 40 district organisers.
- SBI Arbitrage Opportunities Fund
- SBI Infrastructure Fund - Series I
- SBI Magnum Balanced Fund
- SBI Magnum Blue Chip Fund
- SBI Magnum Children's Benefit Plan
- SBI Magnum COMMA Fund
- SBI Magnum Contra Fund
- SBI Magnum Emerging Businesses Fund
- SBI Magnum Equity Fund
- SBI Magnum FMCG Fund
- SBI Magnum Gilt Fund Long Term Plan
- SBI Magnum Gilt Fund Short Term Plan
- SBI Magnum Global Fund
- SBI Magnum Income Fund
- SBI Magnum Income Plus Fund Investment Plan
- SBI Magnum Income Plus Fund Saving Plan
- SBI Magnum Index Fund
- SBI Magnum Insta Cash Fund
- SBI Magnum InstaCash Fund - Liquid Floater Plan
- SBI Magnum Institutional Income Fund
- SBI Magnum IT Fund
- SBI Magnum Midcap Fund
- SBI Magnum Monthly Income Plan
- SBI Magnum Monthly Income Plan Floater
- SBI Magnum Multicap Fund
- SBI Magnum Multiplier Plus
- SBI Magnum NRI Investment Fund
- SBI Magnum NRI Investment Fund FlexiAsset Plan
- SBI Magnum Pharma Fund
- SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme 1993
- SBI Premier Liquid Fund
- SBI PSU Fund
WHAT WILL BE THE RETURN IF I CLOSE THE POLICIES NOW?
1530110. Certificate No.18025398 & 18025399. What is the latest position of my account. Long period I am not getting any dividend against my share.